run or die 2 run or die 2

Nice

Fun and addicting game! Until you arm gets tired :P. But can't help feeling that something was missing.

Good job!

munsterkiler responds:

maybe your arm is too weak? =)
well this game will make it stronger, just play it 5 or 6 times a day and don't forget to change arm each time else you'll get one bigger tan the other one!
nah just jocking!

Cavemen Hunters Cavemen Hunters

Great

Nice concept, and as Ragnarok said, cute music^^. Graphics could need some work, but overall it was great fun though.

Easy Colors Easy Colors

Hmm

It's okay. Nothing more, nothing less. Could have been some music. And the flow was a bit lacking, after I clicked some of them, they disappeared, then I couldn't click some new ones untill all the balls settled into place, was getting on my nerve after a while.

Ultimate Tactics Ultimate Tactics

Great

Great game, simply marvelous!

Classic Shooting Game Classic Shooting Game

Nice

Nice graphics. But your strange-flying-mechanical-chicken-thi ngy and monsters were far to big for the small playing field. And sometimes it felt like there you couldn't shoot fast enough to kill all de enemies. Except for that it was well done!

wardh.

The Death note The Death note

cool

Real cool work you've done there. I just hope that the person I wrote down wont die. :P

Spare No Evil Spare No Evil

Great!

Don't listen to newgeneral. I disagree to everything bad he said about the game. The graphics were great first of all. And I loved the intro-movie. Good game-control. I can learn alot from you^^. Keep up the good work.

wardh

Rezardus responds:

Thanks for the feedback.

Swimming 2 Swimming 2

Nice!

I really enjoyed this one. Great game idea. Loved how the maps where randomized. They were random right? :O Oh well. Nice^^

Besieged Besieged

Great

It was really great. A perfect way to make the time pass.