Talking with Edward Elric Talking with Edward Elric

hmm

Nicely drawn. But you should have given the sound quality some more effort.

LovelyKouga responds:

You mean when it's echo-y?

Fragment 1 Fragment 1

Fine

The animation was fine, but you really need to get some better sound quality for the voices, it really sucks...

Kreid responds:

Haha ok, I'll sort that out when I can

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

The best!

This is the best series I've ever seen. And this was the best way to wrap it all together!

Kurs Kurs

whoa!

That was great! Wonderful^^. Me myself ain't so good at animating. So I have a personal question. Are all of the character movements "shape-tweens"?

Moon Knight (e1) Moon Knight (e1)

whoa!

Very well animated. The music fits perfect too. Although, I miss the times when characters had voices. The "8" is for all your work, which I loved, the "10" would have been yours if some kind of voices were being used.

Damien Rice (beta) Damien Rice (beta)

nice

It was very nice and well-designed. However the big blue and red buttons in the videos section was real ugly. But the rest was great. It felt comfortable browsing through it.

llamalam responds:

yes, true those template buttons were ugly, but i was kinda in hurry to test it, so i just chose it randomly.

thanks for the comments.

Daddy Curage Daddy Curage

Great

It was very good animated, though it still can be improved a lot. Well, I liked it a lot. The music fits good. Too bad your english is so lousy. You should really work on it because it's hard to understand. I'll be waiting for your next movie and I hope that it will be even better!

Anti-Zombie Stick Anti-Zombie Stick

Okay

That was okay. There's one thing I would like to comment though, how come he's taller att the beginning of the movie, then shorter at the end?

Darkwind28 responds:

Didn't you know that fighting zombies makes people shorter? xD
It's just me and brush. Gotta train.

The Red Button The Red Button

hmm

How do I say this nicely? That week it took you to make this was a big waste of time :).

MRKOLLMORGEN responds:

thats what she said....

The Goombas The Goombas

Nice but...

Real fun and well done. I missed the times when you could see who's talking. Mouth movement would have been nice. Except that, marvelous!